Relax in our bright, clean and spacious Premium Suite complete with a full kitchen with all the amenities you’d find at home. Comfortable and convenient single bunk beds for the kids or extra guests. Relax in the dual leather recliners after a day of exploring and fun and enjoy your stay!
Room 02 - Kitchen Suite, Queen w/Single Bunks
|Queen Size Bed||Kettle|
|Single Bunk Beds||Toaster|
|. Full Kitchen||Microwave|
|.Full Bath||Satellite TV|
Payment and Cancellations
- A deposit of $100 per room rental is due at the time of booking.
- The balance for your room rental is due at your check-in date. E-transfer can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate name and rental dates in message. An invoice will be sent to you after booking.
- Debit, credit and cash also be accepted for remaining balance.
- If cancellation is necessary, your deposit (less a $50 cancellation fee) is refundable if cancellation is given with 2 weeks notice in the on-season (May 1 – October 31) and 48 hours notice in the off-season (November 1 – April 30).
Check-in & Check-out, Housekeeping Policies
- Check-in time is 3:00 pm. Check-out time is 11:00 am.
- Please leave your room reasonably clean to avoid any extra cleaning charges before check-out, leaving it in the condition in which you found it. This includes: Emptying fridge contents, taking out and properly disposing of all garbage and recycling.
- Guests are not permitted to bring pets due to allergy and cleanliness concerns.
- Linens are provided including bed linens, bath towels, face cloths and dish towels. Please strip used beds linens and towels and place in shower when checking-out.
Property Use Information
Day guests and visitors are only permitted under certain circumstances and by special permission. Extra charges may apply. Please contact us for more information.
Conduct and Behaviour Policies
- Absolutely no smoking or vaping in the rooms. If smoking outside, please do not litter. Cigarette butts must be properly disposed of.
- Please refrain from excessive drinking – drunken behavior will not be tolerated on the property.
- Out of consideration for others staying on the property, please keep noise levels down after 10:00 pm.